LONDON -- Chelsea announced Tuesday that Australian goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer had signed a new one-year contract and confirmed t

in Pokemon 26.01.2018 07:56
von jokergreen0220 • hardcoreposter | 195 Beiträge

LONDON -- Chelsea announced Tuesday that Australian goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer had signed a new one-year contract and confirmed the departures of Ashley Cole and Samuel Etoo. Taylor Gabriel Jersey . Schwarzer moved to Chelsea last year on a free transfer from Fulham and proved a reliable backup to Petr Cech. He made 12 starts with the team, as well as a substitute appearance in the first leg of the Champions League semifinal against Atletico Madrid. The 41-year-old Schwarzer, who holds the record of being Australias most capped player, retired from international football in November. He also played for Middlesbrough and Bradford after moving to England from Germanys Kaiserslautern in 1996. Portuguese goalkeeper Hilario left Chelsea earlier this week at the end of his contract. Former England left-back Cole and Cameroon captain Etoo have also departed after their contracts expired. Coles departure from Stamford Bridge follows a season in which he was restricted to 17 Premier League appearances, with Jose Mourinho preferring Cesar Azpilicueta in defence. The 33-year-old defender, who earned 107 caps for England, retired from international football after being passed over for the World Cup in Brazil. Cole, who joined Chelsea from Arsenal in 2006, has won a league title, four FA Cups, the Europa League and the Champions League with the Blues. Etoo, who signed a one-year deal from Anzhi Makhachkala last August, scored 12 goals in 35 matches, including a hat trick against Manchester United. The 33-year-old has been linked with a move to Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande. Andy Levitre Jersey . -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative. Courtney Upshaw Jersey . In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is head contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Brian-Poole-Falcons-Jersey/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said.LONDON, Ont. -- Safely in position to make the cut after her second round at the Canadian Pacific Womens Open, amateur Brooke Henderson still talked like playing on the weekend was in doubt. "I left a lot of opportunities out there and missed a lot of birdies, but thats OK," she said. "If I play the weekend, well get them." Saying "if" wasnt necessary. After shooting a 1-under-par 71 to get to 3 under for the tournament, the 16-year-old will get those opportunities Saturday and Sunday. Henderson was one of four Canadians to make the cut, along with Jennifer Kirby, amateur Jennifer Ha and Sue Kim. Henderson will move on after not making it past the second round in this event the past two years. "Im a lot more comfortable on the big stage," Henderson said. "Its awesome, because when I was out here at 14, I was pretty nervous and didnt really know anybody. Now, I know quite a few of the pros and they know me. Im more comfortable in the big setting with all the fans and all the cameras." Henderson has to be with all the attention on her this week at London Hunt and Country Club. Playing in a group with Kirby of Paris, Ont., and Rebecca Lee-Bentham of Toronto, Henderson was still the main draw. Following a second-place finish at the U.S. Amateur and a tie for 10th at the U.S. Womens Open, Hennderson has high expectations on her as the future face of Canadian golf. Wes Schweitzer Jersey. She doesnt know what her secret is, but the soon-to-be 17-year-old doesnt flinch at the exposure shes getting. "Its a challenge to be able to play well for (fans), and I love it," the Smiths Falls, Ont., native said. "I know theyre all cheering for me, so really its positive energy." Kirby used some of that positive energy to remain as the low Canadian at 5 under with an even-par 72 Friday. That had her 10 strokes off the lead, held by South Koreas So Yeon Ryu. "I didnt make a lot of birdie putts, but I made a lot of par saves," Kirby said. "Hopefully I can go a little lower on the weekend." Ha, whos from Calgary, had the best morning round of any Canadian with a 3-under 69 to get her to 3 under for the tournament. Kim of Langley, B.C., just made it a 1 under. Lee-Bentham, Sara-Maude Juneau of Fossambault, Que., Natalie Gleadall of Stratford, Ont., and Elizabeth Tong of Thornhill, Ont., missed by a stroke at even par. Lorie Kane (Charlottetown), Alena Sharp (Hamilton) and Jessica Wallace (Langley) were 1 over, Maude-Aimee LeBlanc (Sherbrooke, Que.) was 2 over, Samantha Richdale (Kelowna, B.C.) was 3 over, Erica Rivard (Tecumseh, Ont.) was 4 over and Nicole Vandermade (Brantford, Ont.) was 5 over. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: terrencecn3
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 462 Themen und 2042 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de