round by the Carolina Panthers in 2

in Fragen für die Gäste 20.12.2017 07:26
von jokergreen0220 • hardcoreposter | 195 Beiträge

BASSANO DEL GRAPPA, Italy -- Colombias Nairo Quintana showed off his climbing strength and increased his lead in the Giro dItalia with a victory Friday in the 19th stage, a mountain time trial. David Johnson Jersey . Quintana, runner-up at last years Tour de France, clocked 1 hour, 5 minutes, 37 seconds over the 26.8-kilometre (16.7-mile) route from Bassano del Grappa to Cima Grappa. Italys Fabio Aru finished second, 17 seconds behind, and Colombias Rigoberto Uran was third, 1:26 behind. "I had a great feeling and I took full advantage of it," said Quintana, who rides for the Movistar team. "I was really well prepared." After his second stage win in this years race, Quintana moved 3:07 ahead of Uran in the overall standings. Aru moved ahead of Pierre Roland into third, 3:48 back. Victorias Ryder Hesjedal dropped to ninth overall after finishing 26th in Fridays stage. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was 138th Friday and sat 155th overall. Giuseppe Martinelli, Arus team director with Astana, continued to discuss the controversial 16th stage, which was also won by Quintana amid questions whether the dangerous descent from the Stelvio pass was supposed to be neutralized or not. "I think that conditioned the race," Martinelli said. "Quintana probably would still have won but not with a three-minute advantage (on Aru)." The opening five kilometres (three miles) of the time trial were nearly flat but then the road tilted uphill dramatically, reaching a gradient of 14 per cent at one point. Many riders changed bikes after the flat section, going from a specialized time trial version to their regular road bikes for the climb. Quintana even changed his helmet. "It only cost me a few seconds," Quintana said. "I was really calm. We practiced it." Stage 20 on Saturday is the races last mountain leg, a 167-kilometre (104-mile) route that starts in Maniago and finishes with a climb up the demanding Monte Zoncolan. "I think I already did today what the fans wanted to see," Quintana said. "Tomorrow I hope me and my team can control the stage." The race ends on flatter ground Sunday in the northeastern port city of Trieste. Robert Nkemdiche Jersey . The team said Saturday that the 36-year-old Robidas is expected to miss four to six months, jeopardizing his return this season. He was injured when he slid hard into the boards in the second period of a 2-1 shootout loss to Chicago on Friday. Rodney Gunter Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Antoine-Bethea-Cardinals-Jersey.html?cat=921 .com) - The New York Islanders will try to solve their issues against Central Division opponents when they visit the Minnesota Wild for Tuesdays battle at Xcel Energy Center.NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Titans emptied their headquarters of every available cooler and trash bucket so they could accept Tim Shaws Ice Bucket Challenge after practice. The former linebacker now battling ALS had a front row seat Wednesday for the mass dousing. Even coach Ken Whisenhunt, who didnt know Shaw, poured ice water on himself less than a day after the 30-year-old Shaw revealed Tuesday night that he had been diagnosed with ALS. Cornerback Jason McCourty challenged all Titans fans to take the challenge to help raise awareness, and a handful of Shaws former teammates talked or hugged him. Shaw was with the Titans this time last year before being released in the final roster cuts. He says he feels overwhelmed and humbled to see such a demonstration in his honour. End of update. Former NFL linebacker Tim Shaw has announced that he has ALS. In a 25-second video posted Tuesday on the Tennessee Titans website, the 30-year-old Shaw reveals he was recently diagnosed with ALS and pours a bucket of icee water on his head as part of the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money and awareness to battle the disease. Chad Williams Jersey. . Shaw then challenges "the Tennessee Titans organization, James Franklin and the Penn State football team and my Clarenceville community" to do the same. "Im here today to stand up and fight with all of you against this disease," Shaw says in the video. Before entering the NFL, Shaw played at Penn State and Clarenceville High School in Livonia, Michigan. He started 32 games at Penn State, where he played running back, middle linebacker, outside linebacker and defensive end. Shaw was drafted in the fifth round by the Carolina Panthers in 2007. He spent his NFL career with the Panthers (2007), Jacksonville Jaguars (2008), Chicago Bears (2009) and Titans (2010-12). He played in 80 career games. The Titans named Shaw a special teams captain in 2011 and 2012. After getting cut by the Titans before the 2013 season, Shaw announced his retirement from football earlier this year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Latonyalob
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 462 Themen und 2042 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de