to drive to the basket

in Fragen für die Gäste 20.12.2017 07:25
von jokergreen0220 • hardcoreposter | 195 Beiträge

NASHVILLE -- Titans quarterback Jake Locker did not practice Wednesday because of an injured right wrist, and whether he plays against the Indianapolis Colts will depend on how much he heals up by Sunday. Eder Alvarez Balanta Jersey . The wrist on Lockers throwing arm was bent during the Titans 33-7 loss at Cincinnati last week, and the quarterback said he felt something during the game. "When the adrenaline stopped, it started hurting a little more ...," Locker said. "Im just working as hard as I can to get back as soon as possible." The timing couldnt be much worse for the Titans (1-2). They have lost two straight, and Locker has been intercepted twice in each loss. The quarterback is in the final year of his contract and already has missed 14 of a potential 32 starts the past two seasons. Its why the Titans didnt pick up his 2015 option back in May. Coach Ken Whisenhunt said Locker didnt do much at all, which was why the quarterback was listed as not practicing. Whisenhunt said Locker followed practice closely mentally preparing. The coach said they knew the Titans face a "process" with Lockers wrist healing up. "Nothings changed about that," Whisenhunt said. "Hes getting better. Its just a question of how quickly that progresses." If Locker cant play Sunday in Indianapolis (1-2), then Charlie Whitehurst would make his first start since 2011 when he started two games and played in three for Seattle. Now in his ninth season, Whitehurst is 1-3 as a starter and has more interceptions (four) than touchdowns (three). The Titans cut Ryan Fitzpatrick in March and signed Whitehurst because he spent last season with Whisenhunt in San Diego. Whisenhunt said they have to see how Locker progresses the next couple days before knowing if they face a game-time decision on who starts at quarterback. This being his first season with Locker, the coach still is learning about his quarterback. "All I can do is go off of talking with him and seeing how he prepares," Whisenhunt said. "He works hard. Hes into it today. I respect that. We havent gone through this process with a lot of our players, so I cant honestly answer that yet." Whitehurst was limited himself this preseason by an injured right pinkie, and he still had the finger wrapped after practice Wednesday. If Locker cant play, then Whitehursts backup would be rookie Zach Mettenberger who has been inactive the first three games. The last time Whitehurst appeared in a game was twice last season in San Diego, the last on Dec. 8 against the Giants. The last game he threw a pass in was Oct. 30, 2011, when he was 4 of 7 for 52 yards against Cincinnati while with Seattle. Whitehurst was sacked eight times in three appearances that season. "Its been a while since Ive been in a meaningful game for sure," Whitehurst said. "You just want to prepare. Ill be ready for it." Veteran Colts backup quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, who played with the Titans during Lockers first two seasons, said its extremely difficult to play with any injury to the right arm. "Now Jake is a really, really tough kid, so nothing would surprise me if hes able to go," Hasselbeck said. "But theyd still be in good hands with Whitehurst, who I played with in Seattle. I just think Jake is a really tough kid." Notes: TE Delanie Walker (shoulder) and TE Taylor Thompson (knee) also did not practice. DE Ropati Pitoitua (knee) and LB James Anderson (thigh) were limited. Johan Mojica Jersey . LA (SportsNetwork. Felipe Aguilar Jersey . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world-cup-carlos-valderrama-football-jersey/ . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here.ATLANTA - The Raptors will be without their sixth man for at least another week, they learned on Tuesday. After a re-evaluation of the ulnar collateral sprain in his right elbow on Monday, Patrick Patterson, who has missed the teams last five contests, was ruled out of game action for another seven days, though he will be able to return to limited basketball activity. Patterson, wearing a supporting brace on his injured elbow as he got some work in during Raptors shootaround, was disappointed to hear the news. "[Its] more bad news than good," he admitted ahead of Tuesdays game in Atlanta. "I had hopes that I would be able to come out here and participate with the team and get back to basketball." The Raptors versatile back-up said hes experiencing very little pain in his right arm, just discomfort, one of the reasons why he had hoped to be back on the court by now. "From when it initially happened up until now I had pain, constantly, on the court, certain types of movements or certain types of contact would aggravate it," said Patterson, who leads all Toronto reserves in scoring, averaging 9.7 points along with 5.2 rebounds since being acquired from Sacramento on December 9. "But now, today, theres very little pain. All the movements that hurt before dont hurt now. In my mind, Im thinking I can [play] just going off that pain factor, but doing the ultrasound and seeing the images and seeing how far its come along to today, Im definitely happy to know how soon I can return." Its not clear exactly how Patterson initially sustained the injury. He believes it originally occurred in a game against the Wizards back in February and he aggravated it in a win over the Kings on March 7. "It is frustratting," he said, not being able to pinpoint exactly how he hurt his elbow. Marlos Moreno Jersey. "If I knew what happened, hopefully I could prevent it from happening again." Patterson had become one of the teams most valuable and consistent contributors, anchoring a second unit that has been much improved since his arrival in December. In his absence, Dwane Casey has used the trio of Steve Novak, Chuck Hayes and Tyler Hansbrough as stopgaps off the bench. Unlike Patterson, a well-rounded, two-way player, his three replacements are best suited in situational roles. Each forward has stepped up to some degree, but Pattersons shoes have not been easy to fill. Without Patterson in the lineup over the previous five games, the Raptors bench has been outscored by a total of 50 points. The oppositions reserves have bested them by 65 alone over the last two contests. "At least we have to hold serve," Casey said of his second unit. "Weve got to find a go-to player or a guy that can produce for us, point-wise, with that second unit. Pat was giving us some points or at least spacing the floor for us where it did give [Greivis Vasquez] opportunities to drive to the basket." Casey would not call the latest news on Pattersons injury a setback. The team was not expecting him to be able to return right away. The Raptors forward will be assessed again after this seven-day period and if the new timetable holds true he should miss another four-to-six games. "It could be worse, thats the way I always look at it," said Patterson. "Thats what my team and the training staff is telling me, it could be worse, but youre in a positive situation, at least you know where you stand and how soon you can come back." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: manxiaodong22
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 561 Themen und 2212 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de